Welcome!

Hello People!! Welcome to my Blog. I´m Marisela Cortez, I´m 20 years old. I´m a student at Tecnologico Superior de Cananea.
I´m in level 5, my teacher is Martha Camacho.
My favorite color is purple, I like to eat chinese food.
And I like to play volleyball.
Thank you for visit my blog!
I hope you like it =)

lunes, 14 de noviembre de 2011

Phrasal Verbs!!

Grown Up [ˈgrōn-ˌəp]

To grow up means to develop from a child to an adult; to spend the years between being a child and being an adult.
Example:
    -When I grow up I want to be a doctor. -When Jack grows up he wants to be a fireman.
Hand in [hændin]
Submit work for appraisal. Stay positive.
Example:
          -The students hand in their papers and then left the room.
          -Hang in there. I'm sure you'll find a job very soon.
Hold on [ˈhōld on]
Wait a short time.
Example:
- Could you hold on for a minute, she'll be free in a moment.
- Please hold on while I transfer you to the Sales Department.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario