Welcome!

Hello People!! Welcome to my Blog. I´m Marisela Cortez, I´m 20 years old. I´m a student at Tecnologico Superior de Cananea.
I´m in level 5, my teacher is Martha Camacho.
My favorite color is purple, I like to eat chinese food.
And I like to play volleyball.
Thank you for visit my blog!
I hope you like it =)

martes, 8 de noviembre de 2011

Movie Review!!

Movie Review: Zookeeper

The story takes place in a Zoo in the USA.
The main character is Griffin Keyes, the friendly zookeeper who had bad experiences with love.
In the beginning, when he proposes marriage to his girlfriend, she reject him ending thier relationship.
Years later, when he was quietly working with his animals, he get encounter again with his ex-girlfriend in a wedding.
Well, the animals of the zoo made a plan to help their lovable zookeeper to get his Ex back, but they broke a rule, they talk to him!And in the begginig that was so scary for their friend. A friend named Kate(ZooVet) helps him too.
In the final, he understands what is true love, and he fells in love with her friend Kate.
They stay together at the zoo with their funny and lovable animals.
END!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario